- Case for Raspberry Pi 3 and screen
- Works for the original Adafruit 320×240 pixel touchscreen PiTFT touchscreen Adafruit 1601
- Sandwiches the screen securely onto the Pi
- This new revision, leaves openings in case you solder buttons onto the screen unit
- Open source. Download the AI file here and lasercut it yourself.
- Or, save yourself time and effort and buy it from us and we’ll cut it, make sure it fits together well and ship it to you. The tolerances are pretty tight on this and we’ve found different batches of acrylic sometimes require adjustments to the file.
- We can customize the case for you, with your name or an image. Contact us for a quote. Simple raster images that are already black&white, can be added at no charge.
- Click here for assembly manual
Pi 3 and screen NOT INCLUDED.
The long version:
Have you ever wanted to be set up your Raspberry Pi with a touchscreen in the same enclosure? We sure have! This acrylic case is a solution to that problem. Designed to accommodate the PiTFT TFT+Touchscreen, we’ve managed to sandwich the display in between three pieces of acrylic, keeping it square to the case as well as safely contained to avoid nasty accidents. Based on Adafruit’s Raspberry Pi Box, we’ve modified the design to closely contain your Raspberry Pi while maintaining its ease of use.
Old PDF with assembly details: PDF detailing assembly instructions
We have a pre-configured Raspbian file, however it was made for the Original Pi and we haven’t tested it with the Pi 3. PiTFT Touchscreen, so just follow the instructions for your operating system and you’ll have your screen operational in no time at all!
- GadgetCat Raspberry PiTFT Touchscreen Pre-Configured Raspbian Image for Original Pi B and Adafruit PiTFT screen 1601 320 x 240 pixels
- Raspberry Pi Flashing Procedure for Windows.
- Raspberry Pi Flashing Procedure for Mac OSX