We got a bunch of the new PiTFT screens, and attached one to our Raspberry Pi B… and the screen fell over. One even cracked 🙁 It really needs a case. So… we made one! http://www.gadgetcat.com/product/modified-raspberry-pi-box-for-pitft-touchscreen/ This is a great little enclosure. It is based on the Adafruit open-source case, and has an opening for the screen. It covers just the edge, and holds the screen securely in place without sliding, or touching other parts of the Pi internally which could potentially cause shorts. We hope it’s as helpful for you as it’s been for us!
- Miniature Stained Glass style Transom window $8.00 – $12.00
- Set of tiny windows for fairy house / dollhouse / diorama / book house $25.00 – $40.00
- Engraved Anodized Aluminum Keychain with Ring, bulk quantities $50.00 – $140.00
- Snook mug for fishing fans $20.00 – $45.00
- Love Florida Heart mug $20.00 – $45.00