This is a complete kit to make the Lasercut Arc Reactor.
This is an open-source design, you are compensating for the materials and labor.
This is for the default size, which is approx 2.5″ (6cm) in diameter. It is somewhat smaller than the movie-style Arc Reactor, because it was designed for the original (approx. 2.5″/6cm) NeoPixel ring. By request we also offer a 3″ scaled version of this. Contact us for details.
Here is a link to the tutorial. http://learn.adafruit.com/superhero-power-plant The detailed instructions can be found there.
This kit includes:
- 3 pieces of acrylic cut according to the part on Thingiverse.
- diffuser: plain white paper also cut to the same size.
- Adafruit Gemma
- Medium-sized Neopixel ring
- Single Neopixel
- 3 AAA l Battery holder with switch
- 3 AAA Batteries
- 3 JST 500mm power extension cords
- some miscellaneous Wire
- Mini USB cable
NOTE: You will need:
Good luck and if you have any questions the internets can’t answer, email us!
harmonization code: 8479.89.900